CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Beckam's Blessing

We blessed Beckam on Sunday. I love baby blessings. I am so greatful that we have been blessed with this new baby boy! Beckam is a perfect addition to our little family! I can't even believe 6 weeks has gone by so fast! It's just not fair! I went back to work today which was bitter sweet. I feel a little guilty saying it but it was nice to have a little break, mostly because Gavin has become somewhat of a menace, (those of you who know about the fish food story know what I mean- oh and the water outside of the tub... you can only guess!) but I am sure I won't think about that for long! I missed both of my boys SO much today. It won't be long before Beckam is running around the house with his menace of a brother but I couldn't ask for more beautiful loving boys!

The other news is that Beckam slept for 7 hours last night! I didn't think that it would ever happen. What a handsome boy!

(my computer is having some issues so I will post pics later!)

1 comments:

Amy said...

congrats on the blessing..they are wonderful. Boys are the best and yes...they grow up quickly..where are you working?