CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a couple of things!

Well first of all.... I decided to update my blog and since I am not very smart when it comes to the computer I failed to save any of my friends and family blog sites.... if you are a regular looking at my blog please leave your blog address so I can add you back!



Also we found out our little Beckam has acid reflux so I am so glad that we finallly have a diagnosis for why he is so uncomfortable but now we just have to find out what medication is going to help the poor little man. Tonight he was crying and crying and crying and I just didn't know what to do so Nick took him and put him in his swing and he immediatly stopped crying! What a spoiled baby huh?

7 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Glad you figured out what was wrong with him. Hope his meds work for him. We are on Prevacid and Zantac. We are www.kaidenandkaleb.blogspot.com

Brittiny said...

He is so cute! I hope it gets better for you once you find out what works best to help him.

Chy said...

oh man its so tough when you dont know how to help them! I hope you find the right meds and soon, he is very handsom!

Felecia said...

Aww! He is so cute! He looks a lot like Nick, huh? :D

Amy said...

He sure is a cute boy! A friend of mine's little boy had acid reflux, the medication was purple and it STAINED! I hope it all works out for you.
masonfam00.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Yikes that doesn't sound fun at all! I hope you can get it figured out so you can get some rest! He is such a cutie!

Amy said...

I may have to get that story out of Bracken, I'm not sure that I know it. Yes...you have your work cut out for you with boys, I wouldn't change it for the world! I keep getting asked if I'm going to have any more, and my reply is "only if i can be guaranteed a boy" Plus the hubby isn't so sure he wants any right now.